Do you have skills, experience or knowledge that will benefit patient leaders attending GlobalSkin 2019?
Applications to be a GlobalSkin 2019 presenter are due February 1, 2019.
Before you submit your online application, please preview our list of topic ideas below to identify what topic(s) you wish to apply to present:
- Effective Tools, Tactics, Tips in Advocacy
- Developing Effective Advocacy Strategies
- Patient Involvement in Policy Making
- How to Work with Key Influencers in Healthcare
- Empowering Patients to Get Involved in Advocacy
Science & Research
- Advocating for Patients by Speaking the Data Language
- Clinical Trials – how and why we should encourage patients to get involved
- Best Practices in Patient-initiated Research
- Building Online Surveys for greater patient engagement
- Building Your Organization’s Research Culture
- Strategic Planning
- Using Social Media to build a wider, more engaged network
- Next Generation Web Sites- less expensive, easier to build, and maintain
- Building an Effective Board of Directors
- Online Tools for Efficiency
- Establishing your Brand – why it makes a difference and how to do it economically and quickly.
- Working with the Media - strategies for success
- Building Funding Proposals that Demonstrate Value
- Creating Compelling Public Awareness Campaigns
- Finding Partners and Establishing Mutually Beneficial Relationships
- Fundraising Approaches that Work
- Programs and Approaches for Engaged Members/Stakeholders
Call for Speakers
Please complete a new form for each presentation you wish to make.