Travel VISA Requirements for France and Switzerland
It is the delegate’s responsibility to apply for travel visas for the countries they intend to visit.
GlobalSkin 2017, a two and a half-day conference, is taking place in Ferney-Voltaire, France. Please note that the airport in Geneva has an exit to France and an exit to Switzerland as it sits directly on the border of these two countries. Our conference is taking place on the French side in Ferney-Voltaire, however, some social events may take place in Geneva, Switzerland.
Depending on what country you live in, there could be visa requirements for both Switzerland and France. France and Switzerland are Schengen Area Member States - learn more about how to apply for a Schengen visa here.
As a delegate, you should:
Check the following websites for visa information related to your specific region:
If you do require a visa:
- Download and submit your visa application here for France*, the site of the GlobalSkin2017 Conference
- Download and submit your Visa application here for Switzerland, to join social outings being planned in Geneva
- your personal contact details
- your passport number
- If possible, please submit your application in person to the nearest country Consulate or Embassy office
- Submit applications for travel visas for France and Switzerland within three months of the GlobalSkin 2017 Conference or not before June 15, 2017.
*Unless you intend to spend the more of your trip time in another European Schengen State country, i.e., if you plan to sightsee for more than 4 days elsewhere in Europe during your travels for the GlobalSkin 2017 Conference.