Who should attend?
- IADPO Members
- Other leaders of dermatology patient organizations.
Why should I attend?
- This is a unique opportunity specifically for dermatology patient leaders to build skills while networking and sharing their related experiences.
- Geared both to experienced patient leaders and novice leaders, GlobalSkin 2019 will offer sessions at various levels of mastery to ensure value for all who attend as a key component in fulfilling IADPO’s mission.
- By attending this conference, your organization will be better-equipped to reach, support and advocate for your patients.
- You will meet patient leaders from around the world and explore and share best practices.
- Following the conference, delegates will be supported by quarterly feedback mechanism to ensure transfer of training and to provide mentorship and collaboration for needed solutions.
What will be included in the program?
We are actively planning GlobalSkin 2019 and the conference program is at the centre of these efforts. The conference will include plenaries, workshops and a living library session with small group mentorship.
Are there other benefits of attending?
Well, the conference in and of itself will be very beneficial, but we have scheduled the event so that it is just before the World Congress of Dermatology (WCD) which is also taking place in Milan. Patient organization leaders will have an opportunity to purchase delegate passes at a special rate for the WCD.
How much will it cost to attend the conference?
The registration cost to delegates is very cost-effective for not-for-profit patient organizations: €50 for IADPO members and €225 for non-members. The registration fee includes meals. For IADPO members, approved travel expenses will be covered for one delegate per organization.
What forms of payment are accepted for delegate fees?
IADPO will accept payment via PayPal which is directly linked to from our online registration form. If you are not able to get a PayPal account, “offline payment” should be selected and then a wire transfer must be made.
Did you say that my hotel will be paid for by IADPO?
This is true for IADPO members that have registered and made the €50 registration payment. Once your registration is processed, you will receive an email containing a special code to make your hotel reservation at the conference hotel - Hilton Garden Inn Milan Malpensa, Milan, Italy.
More questions? Please contact us: