The important work GlobalSkin leads with its patient organizations Members was featured and highlighted over the last several months at many events and congresses hosted by stakeholders and partners in dermatology. Christine Janus CEO and Jennifer Austin Executive Director participated and presented at the following events:
- EADV Virtual Congress – October 29-31: “A Shared Vision - Changing the way the world sees dermatology” – This was the first plenary presentation by a patient advocate to the full EADV Congress. Watch the highlights video of the key messages made during that presentation. Read More about the EADV Congress here.
- Sanofi Genzyme Regeneron – October 28: Panel Discussion - “Unveiling Hidden Connections” exploring connections in type 2 inflammatory diseases such as atopic eczema and allergies.
- Dermatology Drug Development Summit – November 11: – Plenary presentation on “How to Tap the Hidden Knowledge of Patients to Open Markets: Working with Patient Organizations & Patients in the Ideation Phase of Drug Development Panel Discussion on “Promoting Patient-Centricity in Dermatology.”
- LaRoche Posay Live DermClass – November 24: Panel discussion with Professor Brigitte Dreno at Live plenary event on the “Underestimated Impact of Skin Issues on QOL”, which focused on the GRIDD project. More than 5000 physicians and journalists attended!
- GlobalSkin was also recently featured on the ILDS website and newsletter.