Atopic Eczema Forum
June 5-6 in Milan
This two-day event that will bring together patient leaders from around the world who serve people living with Atopic Eczema.
Overview: Two-day event that will bring together patient leaders from around the world who serve people living with Atopic Eczema.
Build a cohesive community of atopic eczema dermatology disease patient organizations and supporting stakeholders to ensure the lives of these patients are positively impacted in a measurable way by:
1. Developing a global Atopic Eczema network three-year strategy
2. Building capacity among patient leaders
3. Creating linkages between patient leaders and other key stakeholders around the world.
1. Approximately 30 patient organization leaders who serving people living Atopic Eczema – One delegate per Member Organization
2. Invited guests
What we Know Presentations
- 2017 Round Table Position Paper
- Paris Dialogue Session Report
- Scientific session(s)
- Sharing of best practices and successes
- Summary from the previous day
- Gap analysis
- Strategic priorities setting
- Operationalizing Discussion