Year in Review Reports
GlobalSkin produces a Year in Reivew report each calendar year which outlines our accomplishments, successes and how we as an organization are working towards changing the way the world sees dermatology.
- Year in Review 2019, December 2019
- Year in Review 2018, December 2018
- Year in Review 2017, December 2017
GlobalSkin Position Papers
- Policy Drivers in Atopic Eczema: Patient Leader Dialogue Report, November 2018
- Economist Intelligence Unit: A misunderstood skin disease: Mapping the policy response to atopic dermatitis (co-sponsored with Pfizer), October 2018
- Atopic Dermatitis: A Collective Global Voice for Improving Care, February 2018
- Empowering and Advocating for Dermatology Patients, January 2018
- Supporting Patients in the Digital Age, January 2018
Learn about the strategies that drvie our GlobalSkin Patient Organization Communities along with outcomes from recent events and awareness campaigns.
- World Atopic Ezcema Day 2020 Report, December 2020
- RareDERM Community Three-Year Strategy, January 2020
- Atopic Eczema Community Three-Year Strategy, January 2020
- World Atopic Eczema Day 2019 Report, October 2019
- RareDERM Forum Outcomes Report, August 2019
- Atopic Eczema Outcomes Report, August 2019
Plain Language Research Summaries
GlobalSkin recognizes the importance of plain language summaries of research being conducted in dermatology. These plain language summaries benefit our Member organizations and dermatology patient advocates globally. Learn more via the links below.
British Journal of Dermatology - searchable listing of hundreds of plain language research summaries
The Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology - publishes 4 plain-language research summaries in their monthly magazine in the Editor's Pick section.